Monday, May 31, 2010

Whoah.... Sugar?!?! Are you sure mom??



I have always been pretty crazy about the things Mason eats & drinks :) I want only the best wholesome homemade food for my little man! I had researched & found some "alternative" fruit & veggie cake recipes for his first birthday cake experience. I decided to stop being such a freak & just let him try a little tiny bit of regular cupcake & frosting for his party. I had a feeling he would not really be into the whole smashing, eating frosting business anyway. He does not really like getting his hands all messy in food, he'll poke at things & then hold out his hands for me to wipe them off. It's hilarious because its only with food. He'll get grass & dirt all over his hands & not think twice, but he HATES having messy food all over his hands.

Since Mason didn't really jump on the cupcake train... Grampy thought it would nice to offer Mason a sugar cookie. As it turns out... Mason LOVES sugar cookies!!!


Hey... That's MY cookie now Grampy!!!


No comments: