Mason is one LUCKY little boy!! Our friends & family are soooooo generous! Mason was blessed with some AMAZING gifts!! He got lots of books, clothes, and TOYS TOYS TOYS!!! I'm not going to posts pictures of every gift, but here are a few highlights :)
Ready to open cards & presents with Mommy! More interested in the tissue paper of course!!
Possibly the favorite of the party... old school popper from the Gibsons :)
AMAZING nikes from Uncle Adam
Cool Guy shades & bathing suit from TT & Christina
Super Cute hat & matching t-shirt from The Carmichaels
Monster slippers from the Schmackers
One of my personal favorites- firefighter bookbag from Auntie ReRo & Uncle Mike !!
Big Blue Ball from Parks & Harrison!!!
Mega Blocks from Brady!!
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to everyone for the amazing gifts! Mason is a very lucky little guy!
2 comments:
Aundrea-You have such a beautiful, happy life, I love that you share so much of it in such a creative way. Alot of what you share brings back so many memories of David and Andrew when they were little. I'm glad that your mom really taught you how to enjoy every minute of what you have. What a beautiful baby! What a great mom you are!
Looks like a good time was had by all! Sad I missed it!
Post a Comment