Monday, January 18, 2010

Pulling up on EVERYTHING!!!



Mason is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING!!



He thinks he can walk & will just let go of whatever he has pulled himself up on & take a step only to come crashing down to the ground!



Mason's new found love of standing up required Daddy to relocate the video monitor. Imagine my surprise when I could hear something on the monitor & figured Mason was waking up from his nap. When I went over & looked at the monitor I saw Mason looking right back at me :) He then proceded to rip the monitor off the side of the crib & eat it :) It has since been relocated :)





Mason loves to hang out with me in the kitchen... his new favorite place to pull up & hang out is the fridge :)





1 comment:

amym324 said...

ahhh he is so so cute!!! I love that last picture! I can really see a lot of you in him now!! can't wait to see you guys next week!!!