My Dad took the day off work on Friday so that he & my Mom could finally bring Mason's new bed down here from Rome. We switched beds with Team Rios when they moved into their house so Madison could have two twin beds in her room, but with the holidays & bad weather we haven't had a chance to actually get it down here.
Well it worked out perfect for Grammie & Grampy to pick up Mason early from Ms.Nise's house so they could spend the afternoon together! My Mom had met Ms.Nise several times- she was with us on our initial visit where we knew from the moment we walked in the door that's where Mason was meant to me :) My Dad however, has just been hearing about how wonderful Ms.Nise is for the past 8 months so it was about time he was able to see first hand how well taken care of Mason is :)
I hope one day Mason will look back at these blog entries and know how loved & taken care of he was even though his Mommy had to go to work. With the exception of family, there is NO one that I would ever trust to care for Mason they way I trust Ms.Nise. I have said since the day I went back to work that I am so sad to be away from Mason but I NEVER worry!! I know Ms.Nise is taking such great care of my little boy! She truly truly has been such a blessing from God. I am so lucky to have such a great relationship with the "other woman" in Mason's life :) haha ;) I know that even as Mason grows up & goes to school that she will always be a part of our family's life! Mason makes it obvious how much he loves his Ms.Nise too - she is always getting special hugs & smiles from my little boo -makes me happy to know he's happy!
So... back to hanging out with Grammie & Grampy for the afternoon :) Mason had his first experience riding in Grampy's truck! Since they had to bring the truck because of the bed, Mason rode up in the front seat of the truck between Grammie & Grampy!
You can tell from the pictures how excited he was to not only be hanging out with his Grammies & Grampy but to be sitting up front with them too :)




1 comment:
So glad to meet another blogger, especially one with a SON!!!! do you feel like everyone you know has girls? gah I do!!! And I love that Mason is a baldy too! Kye has FINALLY gotten some hair but wow we waited a lonnnng time for it! So glad you commented as now I can follow your life too :) Hope my random parenting ramblings have helped you some :)
Emily
Post a Comment