Mason spent his first Christmas in Rome with his Grammie & Grampy, Auntie ReRo, Uncle Mike & Cousin Madison :)
We were SO super excited that Team Rios decided to make the trip down! It's so hard with Mike's fire fighter schedule to make the drive down just to turn around the next day & drive back. We were extra lucky this trip Mike surprised us all & took the day after after Christmas off so were able to actually spend some quality time together :)
Mason couldn't wait for Team Rios to get there Christmas afternoon... he had to open a few presents first thing in the morning :)
So excited for the first present from Grammie & Grampy!!
Mason LOVED the bows!!!
Getting some help from Grammie...
Just what Mason (or Mommy) asked for... A toy I think we all had as little kids that I couldn't wait for Mason to have & enjoy!!! This one is alot prettier than the plain red & yellow one I remember as a kid! Thanks Grammie & Grampy!
Another present... WOW Mason you are a lucky little boy!!
Another toy Mason (aka Mommy) was really wanting!! Again... this new & improved version is SO much cooler than what I had as a kiddo. This one plays over 30 differnt songs & lights up as you put the rings on! So fun to see your child playing with toys you had as a baby too!!
I love how excited & happy he looks in this picture! Such a sweet sweet boy!
Can't wait to play with Grammie & Grampy & his new toys!!!
I LOVE this picture because it captures the way Mason constantly is looking at his Grampy! They really have a very special bond & this picture really captures the way Mason lights up when he see his Grampy!
Mason was in such a happy mood on Christmas day! We were able to get some super cute pictures of Mason with his Grammie & Grampy! Too bad we never think to get any pictures of Mason with his Mommy & Daddy!!
Opening presents Round II once Team Rios arrived :) Cousin Madison helped Mason unwrap his presents & open his stocking stuffers!
What is it Mason?
Mason got new bath toys, bath mat & bath toy bag... which was perfect because he is now a big boy that takes a bath in the big boy tub! No more ducky tub... as much as we loved it!
Grampy helped Mason open his new hat & gloves... which came in handy for our many walks around Grammie & Grampy's neighborhood!
I don't know how we missed pictures of the Team Rios gift but they were the CUTEST!! I'll update this post with photos of Mason wearing the gifts soon because you really can't miss how stinkin cute they are!
Team Rios gifts had a theme... you shouldn't be surprised... FIREFIGHTER theme :)
SOOOOOO stinkin' cute! They really spoiled him!!
Mason got 2 pair of jammies
One said "I want to be a Fire Fighter" & was super super cute!
The other is hilarious. It's an entire fire & rescue outfit :)
They also got him a rain jacket... that looks EXACTLY like a real Fireman's jacket! SO cute!!
And of course one of his all time favorite toys... a wooden fire truck with a removeable ladder & fireman! Since Christmas Grampy has taught Mason how to make the vroooom noise whenever he pushes the fire truck around. It is HILARIOUS!! I'll have to post a video of that too!!
Thank you so much for the gifts Grammie & Grampy & Team Rios!!
Mason is so lucky!!
No comments:
Post a Comment