Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mason's first night away from Mommy - December 3rd!

Sadly, there are no pictures to document this event.


Grammie came down for Mason's 2 week re-check doctor's appointment from his ear infection.

Oh yea... Mason had an ear infection. This is how behind I am in blogging. Mason had a slight ear infection. ALL the babies at Ms.Nise's house got sick! It was nuts! Mason seemed to get the least of it. Some of Mason's buddies got pretty sick! We went to have Mason checked out even though he didn't have a fever... just snotty nose & a cough. We saw Dr.Jackson & she said his ear looked a little pink so we did antibiotics just to be safe! His blood count was find & no respiratory infection!

Anyway... back to the real story. After Mason's doctor's appointment on Thursday he went home with Grammie back to Rome instead of coming home with Mommy & Daddy!


This was the very first night I had ever been away from Mason! I cried pulling out of the parking lot, but then Nate & I went out to dinner which was nice & came home a relaxed! I cried again when we said good night to Mason over the phone that night. We drove up to Rome after I got out of school on Friday to celebrate Mom's birthday that weekend!

Mason had a GREAT time with Grammie & Grampy! He had so much fun playing & getting lots of attention! He ate all his meals & bottles & even slept through the night!!

The spend the night party was Mason's birthday present to Grammie :)
I'm so glad Mason got to spend time with just his Grammie & Grampy. BUT....it was pretty hard on Mommy to be away from her sweet baby!

No comments: