Tuesday, January 11, 2011

October Phone Pictures

Mason's favorite thing to do is play with cars, trucks & airplanes!! Gigi brought Mason a super gift... 2 airplanes! He loves to make the airplane sound and fly them all over the house!! Thanks Gigi :)





Well... here's a confession! I am SUPER particular about what Mason eats. He had breast milk for 13 months, I made all his baby food from scratch, and I was adamant on him steering clear of french fries, chicken nuggets, and mac & cheese. I wanted him to have a healthy & diversified diet... the one exception to that - TACO BELL!! Haha I know it doesn't make any sense at all, but growing up we were Taco Bell junkies, still are actually. It would just go against my raisin' if I didn't treat my son to Taco Bell! He LOVES LOVES LOVES Burrito Supreme. Yes, onions, red sauce, the whole bit! He will eat the ENTIRE thing!! If we get Taco Bell on our way home I usually get Mason some chips & cheese dip for the drive. I dip & hand them back to him & this is typically what he looks like by the time we get home! He LOVES it and I love him!!!




Mason still LOVES to brush his teeth... He is learning to swish & spit thanks to Grammie - who by the way Mason only calls "MiMi" so I think we will be switching to MiMi :) Mason will truly be the one to decide that :)


Feet ALLLLLLL up in the water :) Good thing we were about to take a bath!


LOOOOOVES to check himself out in the mirror- takes after his momma :)



He loves brushing so much, he gets rather upset when the process is over! Moooooore Please!!!


Thankfully, Bathtime is just as much fun as brushing teeth!! Mason LOVES his baths! We have so much fun! He loves to help rinse himself off, blow bubbles in the water, and play with his trains and boats!! This towel was a gift from my grandparents! Mason LOVES it!!

Look at Mr.Too Cool with his shades!!


Sadly, my poor sweet boy got a cold this month, only good thing about when Boo isn't feeling too hot... he is a CUDDLE bug & I love every second of it!!


No comments: