Thursday, January 13, 2011

December Phone Pictures

Mason LOVES chips & salsa & of course... cheese dip! Who doesn't love cheese dip?!!?



YUMMMMMMY :) There isn't a salsa too hot for this little boy! He just says "hot" drinks a sip of milk & goes back for more!!


This is the face I get if I ask Mason to say "cheese" - hahahahah he is HILARIOUS!!!


During the summer Grandpa took Mason to the street & let him stomp BARE FOOT in some rain water that had collected by the gutter! I had a FIT that my dad let him stomp BARE FOOT in nasty old rainwater in the street! Mason, however, had the time of his life & has insisted on stomping in every puddle ever since!!! He is 100% BOY! Whenever Mason is feeling restless we just take him out side, throw on his boots & let him stomp away!!  



Check out this video of Mase spalshin' around in his boots!!


 I put Mase on our bed while I finished getting ready... He already has a "relaxed" position down pat :)


We were up at my parents & I went looking for Mason & his Grandpa... I walked into my dad's office & found the two of them like this....


This is the look I got from Mason when he saw me crashin their coloring book party... Can't you just picture him saying "Moooommm, come on, I'm hanging out with my Paaw Paaw" haha :) The only person Mason would pick over his Mommy!!


MiMi & Paw Paw came down for a visit & brought Mason a WONDERFUL gift!! A fold out Lightning McQueen couch!! Mason was in HEAVEN! He love love loves to lay on it & watch the movie Cars!! Of course he must have his monkey that Auntie Rero & Bear brought him back from their honeymoon named Mombo & his Mommy Bear that came with a book fair book I bought him, and his alllllll time prize possession - his BUBBY- that's what he calls the blanket my mom made for him before he was born that he now sleeps with every night!! It's such a special treat :) Thanks MiMi & Paw Paw :)



I had a Holiday Girls Cookies & Cocktails get together & Analisa brought over Mason's #1 girlfriend, my future daughter in law MacKenzie :) MacKenzie is Mason's BFF Brady's little sister! Mason LOVES to dote all over MacKenzie! He loves to give her kisses all day long at Miss Deniser's house! It makes sense that he loves MacKenzie so much because Mason has ALWAYS loved Analisa!!

MacKenzie does look a little miserable here but I promise she DOES love Mason back! We just need to work on his baby holding skills before he becomes a big brother!!


Haha this picture cracks me up! I think I should stop asking him to say cheeeese in pictures! He just gets so super excited & add in MacKenzie & he's just cheeeeesin away :) Such a sweet happy boy!!!


It doesn't get sweeter than the look on Mason's face while getting a kiss from MacKenzie :) We'll put this in the slide show at their rehearsal dinner :) haha


GiGi got us an AMAZING reservation at the 1818 for Santa Brunch!! It was a DELICIOUS brunch in our own private room!! Mason had BOTH of his grandparents in one room so you KNOW he was spoiled rotten & in HEAVEN!! Mason LOVES his Grandparents to pieces!!!

The sitting on santa's lap part didn't go so well...

you can see we tried to bribe him with a candycane... no dice!



Much happier with Mommy as a buffer :)


As soon as he got off Santa's lap, Mason turned & looked right at Santa & said " I love you" it was so stinkin sweet :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

he has gotten too cute! and the hair suits him haha!!! i know you've been waiting for it :) i love the stomping in the rain - too cute!!!