I am attempting to get caught up on 3 months of blogging in one day :) These posts are going to be mainly pictures to catch us back up so I can starting blogging again on a regular basis :)
Mason LOVES playing with his BIG firetruck from Uncle Aaron & Aunt Carrie!!
Mason likes to wear Daddy's cowboys hat!!
And Mason likes to drink out of Mommy's old sippy cup at Grammie's house!!
Mason loves reading books with Grandpa
And playing in the kiddie pool with Grammie...
Mason fell in love with shoes in May... like IN LOVE- I'm convinced he is going to have a major shoe addiction like his Uncle Adam!! The boy LOOOOOOOOOOVES him some shoes :)
Another favorite activity - playing in Grandpa's truck! Mason could spend HOURS in the truck with his Grandpa!!! Grandpa got a NEW fancy truck - but we'll get there in August :)










No comments:
Post a Comment