I know these are horrible quality pictures... but they were all on my old phone :( But... we did have a GREAT time! My sweet girl friend Amanda got married the day before my birthday so it was a fun way to celebrate! My dad came down to hang out with Mason while we went to the wedding downtown & we stayed at the Lowe's hotel! It was a SUUUUUPER fun night! I'm so thankful that Mason's Grandpa was able to come down & hang out with his little buddy :) And... since Grammie was in Tennessee with new baby MK- it was a true GUY'S NIGHT :)
Nate & I rushed home Sunday morning so we could all go spend my birthday on the Lake together :) This was Mason's first time on the Lake this year & to say he LOVED it would be a total understatement! I think the pictures will speak for themselves!!
Mason LOOOOVED sitting on Grandpa's lap driving the boat :)
Grandpa let Mason turn us in circles & circles & circles... I don't think either of them look to happy that I was requesting a little straight forward motion. Mom Mom spoils the fun :( haha
All ready to jump right in :)
Now that he cooled off in the water... back to the serious boat driving!
Just crusin around - Best Buddies :)
My silly sweet little monkey :) He REALLLLY enjoyed his day on the lake!
Can't you tell??










No comments:
Post a Comment