Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mason's Special Time with Grammie :)

As I mentioned in a previous post Nate had to go out of town for his new job training. It was originally just going to be a trip to Utah from Monday morning - Friday night... then they added on another trip to Colorado the following Tuesday - Thursday!!

I was not prepared to be a single mommy so LUCKILY Grammie was available to come stay with us while Nate was out of town... BOTH times :) I am so thankful that my Mom was willing to spend so much time here helping me while Nate was gone and I am also thankful that my Dad was willing to drive down each weekend to visit his wife at his daughter's house :) haha! Thanks for sharing her with us (again) Dad!


Mason had the BEST time ever with his Grammie! It was a mini-vacation for Mason! He stayed home from Ms.Densier's house all week to be SUPER spoiled by Grammie!

They had SO much fun together!! Here are a few pictures Mom captured on her phone during thier special time together...

Eating a Yummy Lunch!!

Playin' some tunes...

Flirting to get my way...


Making Raspberries at the Monitor...


Who meeeeeeeee??????????

No comments: