I have written many posts about the amazing and wonderful Miss Deniser :) She is not only Mason's "Mom away from Home" during the week but she has become one of my dear friends :) We are so blessed to have Ms.Nise in our lives! Mason LOVES her SOOO much & it brings a smile to my face everytime Mason smiles at, loves on, reaches for, and giggles at Ms.Nise! I know that Mason is so loved & well taken care of at Ms.Nise's house! I am so lucky that I have NEVER had to worry one second about my baby while I am at work! I could never imagine ever letting anyone else care for my baby :) And now FINALLY, you all can put a beautiful face with the name I've been speaking for months :)
3 comments:
That is a really good picture of Deniser! I think we are all really blessed that we have found such a special person to care for our children!
Aundrea – Thanks for the reminder and the updates. I took the opportunity to go back to the very first entry. What a rich history you are creating for Mason and for us. Someday he will love being able to look back on his life before he can recall these fun days. He has changed so much when comparing him now to when he was a newborn. However, when I look at him over the last six months; it seems like the “now” Mason was there but we didn’t fully recognize how he would develop. The expressions and mannerisms that now define his uniqueness are clearly visible in small measure when I look back at the photos. You have done a great job chronicling his life and his family and it brings joy to my life to be able to go back a look at his story. Thank you so much for investing your time, energy and creativity to make this record. You and Nate are certainly paying back your parents for your raisin` by being the kind of children and parents we are proud claim. - Dad
SUCH a blessing that you are so comfortable with who cares for little Mason during the day!! And SO sweet that your dad left a comment on here, I'm jealous!!! You should totally print that out and keep it somewhere special, many girls would love a daddy like yours! :)
Post a Comment