
We had a great time celebrating with Team Rios but the best part of the weekend for anyone in Mason's fan club took place Sunday morning!! Mason had just woken up & was hanging out with his Grampy in the living room while we were getting some coffee and breakfast ready in the kitchen. I heard my dad say... "Aundrea, come in here" & when I did he said "feel Mason's bottom gums"... and THERE IT WAS :) Mason's very first tooth!! We were all so excited :) Everyone was then called in to take turns trying to look at his little tiny tooth poking through :) I of course thought that he immediately looked older! I could not believe that my little baby had his first tooth! It seemed all too soon!!
His second tooth made its grand entrance only 3 days later on October 7th!! My baby has 2 TEETH!! I had always said that I would stop nursing Mason's teeth came in because i did not want to sign up to be a human teething toy... but he got his teeth so darn early I knew I didn't want to stop nursing before 6 months! So needless to say... there were a handful of times that I said horrible curse words while I had to PRY Mason's sweet little teeth from my flesh! I have experienced many different levels of pain in my life... that one might be at the top of the list!! I love my sweet boy more than anything in this world and would do anything in my power to provide the very best for him.... but that shiaaat will make you second guess anything at least for a split second ;)
Mason had a super busy & super FUN weekend hanging out with his Auntie ReRo & Uncle Mike that he was knocked out within minutes of hitting the highway home! He's so dang cute :)



No comments:
Post a Comment