Thursday, July 9, 2009

A pictures worth a thousand words...

So I FINALLY uploaded the pictures I'd been taking on my blackberry :) Some of my absolute favorite pictures of Mason have been captured on my cell phone! They are not the best quality... but TOTALLY worth sharing :)


This picture was taken by my parents... they swear it was a yawn & not a scream... but I LOVE to picture him saying something demanding... "I WANT MY MILK" ha ha :)



There are so many times that this swing has been a LIFESAVER :) Thanks Grammie!
There is NO better feeling than your baby asleep on your chest. PERIOD.



I told Mason to give me his BEST Elvis ... this is what I got :)

I love this picture b/c of the reflection in the mirror :) Neat :)
This is how I found Mason in his crib one afternoon when I went to wake him from a Nap... quite the trickster he is... freed himself from his swaddle :) HAPPY BOY!




These are the photos Mason will HATE me for posting later in life but for now I think they are TOO stinking cute :) I like to give Mason some time each day to "air it out" & so we started "Naked Tummy Time" each morning :) HE LOVES IT!! Who wouldn't :)



He is the HAPPIEST baby :)


Greatest invention ever... Baby Bjorn :) THANK YOU SO MUCH SCHMACKERS :) We LOVE it :)

He's a cool baby, what can I say? Deuces :)
He was so happy and content just hanging out on Mom & Dad's bed... the flash took him by surprise a little, but still a SUPER cute picture of my little man :) Mason is SO strong... he's a CHAMP at Tummy Time. And YES the second shot does really show his cul-de-sac hair issues we are currently having. It's okay... there is NO shame in his game. He knows he's still cute... even with his little mini mullet :)

Our next adventure to tackle... the BUMBO chair :)

No comments: