


Today was another amazing day in our pregnancy journey... probably one of my absolute favorites actually!! Right up there with the day we found out we were expecting, telling our families, and the first moment we heard that amazing heartbeat! I guess there have already been ALOT of amazing moments :) Today I feel like I have a new appreciation for how amazing our God truly is. I know I am part of a spectacular miracle that only God deserves the credit for.
My wonderful mother drove down from Rome last night in order to accompany me to my appointment with Dr. Martin today. Sadly Nate had to work & this was the first appointment he would not be attending with me. I was so grateful that my mom was willing to come down and go with me. I know it made Nate feel a little better too knowing that I wouldn't be going alone :) I knew my mom would love Dr. Martin as much as we do so I was really excited for her to meet him in person!!
Dr. Martin had an emergency at the hospital so unfortunately it was a short & sweet appointment. The SWEET part was getting to see our little angel & hear our baby's heartbeat again!! It was such a cool experience to have my mom there & watch her see her first grand baby!! The little peanut was sleeping peacefully when we first tuned into baby TV- but after a little encouragement from Dr. Martin baby Muth was moving all around. We saw our little peanut is already moving its hand up to it's mouth like a thumb sucker & has a set of kicking legs that I'm sure I'll be feeling in no time! It was just so amazing to see our baby moving all around!! I have no words to even describe how I feel! Truly Amazed!
Dr. Martin was not able to predict the sex of our baby today- but I am more than okay with that. I really want Nate and I to be there together when we find out. We had a plan in place if Dr. Martin WAS able to tell. He was going to write it down, put it in a seal envelope & then Nate and I would have opened it together. I am just really excited that now we will be able to see it and experience it together and Dr. Martin can show us what he see and explain it so we can see it too :) So as much as I would have LOVED to know the sex of the baby today- I like the way this worked out much better!!
So sorry folks... you'll have to stay tuned for another month to find out the sex of our lil peanut :) Next appointment is December 1st & Dr. Martin is SURE he will be able to tell us the sex at that appointment.... as long as our baby cooperates :) It's amazing how much love I already hold for our baby and I know it is only going to grow and grow and grow!!
My wonderful mother drove down from Rome last night in order to accompany me to my appointment with Dr. Martin today. Sadly Nate had to work & this was the first appointment he would not be attending with me. I was so grateful that my mom was willing to come down and go with me. I know it made Nate feel a little better too knowing that I wouldn't be going alone :) I knew my mom would love Dr. Martin as much as we do so I was really excited for her to meet him in person!!
Dr. Martin had an emergency at the hospital so unfortunately it was a short & sweet appointment. The SWEET part was getting to see our little angel & hear our baby's heartbeat again!! It was such a cool experience to have my mom there & watch her see her first grand baby!! The little peanut was sleeping peacefully when we first tuned into baby TV- but after a little encouragement from Dr. Martin baby Muth was moving all around. We saw our little peanut is already moving its hand up to it's mouth like a thumb sucker & has a set of kicking legs that I'm sure I'll be feeling in no time! It was just so amazing to see our baby moving all around!! I have no words to even describe how I feel! Truly Amazed!
Dr. Martin was not able to predict the sex of our baby today- but I am more than okay with that. I really want Nate and I to be there together when we find out. We had a plan in place if Dr. Martin WAS able to tell. He was going to write it down, put it in a seal envelope & then Nate and I would have opened it together. I am just really excited that now we will be able to see it and experience it together and Dr. Martin can show us what he see and explain it so we can see it too :) So as much as I would have LOVED to know the sex of the baby today- I like the way this worked out much better!!
So sorry folks... you'll have to stay tuned for another month to find out the sex of our lil peanut :) Next appointment is December 1st & Dr. Martin is SURE he will be able to tell us the sex at that appointment.... as long as our baby cooperates :) It's amazing how much love I already hold for our baby and I know it is only going to grow and grow and grow!!
2 comments:
How fun! S/he looks much more like a baby and less like a peanut! I'm glad you're feeling better, too. I'm sure you radiate--I hope you will add pics when you start to show. Love to you both!
Auntie LBG
Thank you for allowing me to tag along to the doctor's office-it was a thrill to my heart to see my grandbaby for the first time! I agree that a baby is a miracle gift from God! I love all of you and sure enjoy the blog!
Post a Comment