My dad & I took Mason to the Duluth Fall Festival, I can't remember where everyone else was... I think Nate might have been golfing & MiMi probably had a MaryKay party. That's what happens when you get super super beind on the blog... you forget what happened when :(
As you can see from the pictures Mason had an INCREDIBLE time riding all the carnival rides with his Papa! It makes my heart happy when Mase loves things that Nate or I loved as kids. I was ALLLLL about some Carni Rides, still am actually :)
Check out this video
I was so nervous for him to get on this ride all by himself because I wasn't sure he would like it & that he would try to get off. Boy was I wrong... he LOVED every second of it!
Check out the short video
Mason LOVED the big slide! He and Papa made several trips down this GIANT slide!!
Check out this video
All in All another WONDERFUL day spent with his PaPa!!









No comments:
Post a Comment