Monday, October 11, 2010

4th of July Weekend

Mason spent the Holiday Weekend hanging out at the pool with Grammie & Grandpa and Mommy & Daddy!!  

Mason LOVES swimming & playing in the water! He has NO fear at all!! He will just jump right in & I'm not sure he even realizes he can't swim. He REFUSES to wear any time of floaty & will just throw himself in the water over & over! He loves putting his face in & blowing bubbles! I AM AFRAID... VERY AFRAID!!!  


Our subdivision had a potluck BBQ at the pool that night... I brought dessert... of course! And because it was a holiday I let Mason have one of the decorated sugar cookies I had brought! HE MADE A GIANT MESS but LOVED every crumb of that cookie :)








This picture is really scary... hahaha but I had to post it! It cracks me up!!! It's just frosting people!!!


We took Mason to the local park to watch his first fireworks show... we probbbbbbbably shouldn't have gotten as up close and personal as we did... but all in all he had a good time :)


Mason & Grandpa sporting their matching shorts!! 


Mason went home with Grammie & Grandpa so Mommy & Daddy could celebrate their Anniversary! Grandpa had to stop at Sears & took Mason to check out the riding lawn mowers! Mason was in HEAVEN :)


No comments: