Mason & I took a little trip up to the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce to visit GiGi after school today :) It had been WAY too long since Mason made an appearance at the Chamber!
Mason wanted to surprise GiGi so I emailed Misty & she helped me pull it off :) I wish I had a picture of GiGi's face as we walked into the lobby... she was SURPRISED :) It was such a fun little afternoon outing! Mason was a little clingy at first, but warmed up pretty quickly! Mason had one proud GiGi showing him off to all of her friends... and of course he was SUPER SUPER serious!
Mason had SO much fun once GiGi had taken him on the rounds & let him crawl around lobby! GiGi's coworkers are the BEST! They are so sweet & so much fun! They were down on the ground playing with Mason in their business clothes - it was so sweet! Mason even let Ms.Judi & Mr.Gary hold him - a real treat from our super serious little boy!! We had so much fun that we are planning our next visit for a lunch date over Spring Break!
Thanks GiGi & The Wonderful Peeps of the Chamber for our fun St.Patrick's Day afternoon!
P.S. Don't you LOVE Mason's little outfit!!




1 comment:
Um YES I DO LOVE HIS OUTFIT!!!! SO stinkin' cute and btw he has a VERY pretty mommy ;)
Post a Comment