
One of my dear friends Bob Smith gave Mason an awesome gift at our baby shower. It is a leap frog music station. It plays all differnt songs, sounds, the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, and it even can do it all in Spanish :) Mason LOVES LOVES LOVES to play with his toy from Mr. Bob!! Now that he can sit up on his own Mason will just sit on his own and go to town!

One afternoon I put Mason on the floor with a few toys to play with while I was washing his bottles in the kitchen. His music station was on the other side of the living room. Next thing I knew... Mason had rolled and flipped himself all the way over to his music staion and was playing away trying to pull himself up to be able to play better :) I'd say it was a hit!! Good Job Bob!! Thanks again :)
1 comment:
I love this stage! This is when their little personality really starts to shine through!
Post a Comment